Local Same Day Delivery (Richards Bay – Pietermaritzburg)
– All orders are fulfilled by The Courier Guy, RTT or our TechHut Delivery representatives. The delivery is dependant on radius and time of the order.
Delivery charged at R135 on orders below R2000, with also taking into consideration the type of package, ie, size, weight and fragility (Solar products).
– Same day delivery will be fulfilled on orders placed before 12:00pm. Orders placed after 12:00pm will either be delivered by a TechHut representative or will be fulfilled the next business day.
Free Standard Shipping
– Orders outside Kwa-Zulu Natal, but in a major city (Johannesburg/Cape Town) is estimated to be delivered between 1 to 3 business days (Monday–Friday).
– Orders in outlying areas (Not in KZN, JHB or CPT) will also qualify for Free Standard Shipping however will be delivered within 2 to 5 business days, which will includes handling time.
– Depending on your region (ie, Rural Areas), Shipping times may differ. This unfortunately is out of our control as we use third party courier companies to fulfil our deliveries.
- Orders will be fulfilled within 1 to 2 days from date of the order, taking into consideration that Solar Kits, Mining Rigs, PCs and any other custom built items will require time to prepare before being shipped out.
Insurance with Courier Services is not included and must be requested at an additional charge dependent on package value (3%). All Packages are shipped at the buyers risk. However we will take every necessary precautions to ensure orders are properly and safely packaged for transit.
A tracking waybills will be provided once the package is ready to be shipped, unless a package is to be delivered by a TechHut representative, in which case, you will be called to arrange a delivery time.
In Some cases, depending on your area and fragile packages like solar panels which are glass products or high value items, we recommend you insure your package. This is a recommendation from our courier service providers, as packages travelling a long distance could potentially be damaged in transit. We do however, ensure all packages are well packaged and marked accordingly to minimise damage and risk in the unlikely event of accidental damage.
Please contact us or your consultant to request insurance on your package. You will be invoiced separately, also include your order number in the subject.